Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream
photo by Ron H.
- Ready In:
- 1 banana
- 15oz can 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweet vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
The night before freeze:
- 1 banana cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 1- 15oz can 100% pure pumpkin.
- An ice cube tray works well for freezing the pumpkin in pieces.
- Using a high speed blender, place in frozen banana and pumpkin, and crush until all chunks are gone. Add other ingredients and blend until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender cup a few times to get all of the ingredients properly mixed. It will be like a soft serve, but if you like your ice cream firm, place the finished product in a bowl, and set in freezer stirring occasionally every half hour until desired firmness has been achieved.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!