Provencal Beef Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Place tenderloin on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Combine the parsley, rosemary, mustard, garlic, organo, thyme, oil and pepper in a small bowl and blend together into a paste.
- Rub the meat with the paste and wrap it in the plastic and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish or shallow roasting pan with cooking oil. Remove meat from the plastic wrap and place in the pan or dish.
- Roast until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees for rare, about 30-40 minutes. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>