Potatoes With Prosciutto
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- Cook potatoes whole in salted water until fork-tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and chop coarsely.
- Heat oil/butter mixture in a large skillet.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add prosciutto and rosemary and cook until it just starts to brown at the edges.
- Add potatoes to pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook potatoes 10-12 minutes, stirring lightly, or until they brown to your liking (adding a little oil or butter if potatoes try to stick).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You know me as Sue L or Sue Lau. I write a food blog at palatablepastime.com which specializes in Midwestern, Amish, Southern, and Ethnic recipes. Most of which are my own recipes. There are a few there that aren't, but not many. And really, since the best of my recipes here are my recipes, it tells me you guys like me just a teensy bit. ;) I post all my latest stuff on my blog including new recipes, updates to older recipes and (hopefully) much better photos. So don't be shy in dropping by. If you like my stuff here you will LOVE my stuff there. Seriously.