Potato Doughnuts (Baked)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 3 teaspoons smuckers baking healthy oil replacement
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup extra finely granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Spray doughnut pan with low-fat or fat-free cooking spray.
- Fill doughnut molds half full or you will not have holes in your doughnuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until batter rises and is firm to touch!
- These are GREAT!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!