Pork & Noodles
photo by tcourto
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cups pork, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Cook noodles as directed. Drain.
- Melt shortening in a large skillet, brown the pork.
- Drain off the fat.
- Stir in the vegetables, cheese and soup. Mix well.
- Slowly stir in the noodles.
- Pour mixture in an ungreased 1 quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!