Pork Chops With Lemon Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Food & Wine. They say to serve this with "An aromatic Viognier"
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 thin-cut pork loin chops with bone (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn the chops and sear until just cooked through, about 2 minutes; transfer to a platter.
- Add the butter and garlic to the skillet and stir over moderate heat until the garlic softens, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the capers, lemon juice and chives. Spoon the sauce over the chops and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION