Pork Chops With Green Beans and Rice
This is super easy to make and great in warm weather. Everything is just done on the BBQ
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons herb salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, bone in (About 1 Lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.
- Mix dressing and jam with wire whisk until well blended.
- Brush 2 tablespoons dressing mixture on chops. Let stand 10 minute.
- Place rice in centre sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil; top with beans.
- Bring up foil sides to form a bowl. Gradually pour chicken broth and remaining dressing mixture over beans.
- Double fold top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place chops and foil packet on grate of bbq.
- Grill packet for 15 min or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Let stand 5 minute.
- Grill chops 20 min or until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION