Pork Chops With Garlic Mustard Sauce
photo by agileangus
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- salt, & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt & pepper and coat lightly with flour.
- Heat butter and olive oil in large frying pan. Add chops and cook until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic and cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil, stirring up browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Stir in dijon mustard and parsley.
- Return chops to pan and cook til done. Top with sliced scallions before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!