Pork Chops W/ Pears, Leeks & Ginger
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with the salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat oil over a medium heat and add the pork chops. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until slight hint of pink remains in the centre of the chop. Place aside.
- Add pears, leeks and ginger to skillet. Sprinkle with the sugar. Let cook stirring occasionally until the leeks and pears are starting to turn brown.
- Pour in stock and vinegar. Simmer for 5 minutes or until pears are soften and sauce is reduced slightly.
- Return pork to skillet and simmer for another 2 minutes until pork is cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! I'm Kelly from Toronto, I'm a communications designer, and cooking and baking just a serious hobby... I cook healthy and you'll find a majority of my recipes are high fiber, high protein and low sugar. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">