Pork Chops and Amber Rice
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and brown in a heavy skillet.
- Place rice in a 12x7-1/2x2" baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over rice.
- Arrange browned pork chops on rice.
- Pour chicken soup over all.
- Cover; bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I was born and raised in central Ohio, with family roots in West Virginia as well. I now live in coastal Florida and really enjoy having so much fresh seafood available. There are a lot of great restaurants in this area, but I decided a couple of years ago that I could make equally delicious food at home for a fraction of the cost. Since then, I've been honing my skills, trying different recipes, which in turn help me to develop new skills and try new things. I also watch a lot of Food Network TV, which gives me even greater confidence to experiment.</p>