Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Ready In:
4 pork chops
- In a non-stick skillet, saute' onion and garlic with a small amount of water until onion is translucent and set aside.
- Trim all fat from chops and make small cuts through any membrane on the outside to prevent chops from curling.
- Brown pork chops on both sides and then return onions and garlic to pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make a sauce, thin with more water if needed.
- Add to pan, chops, onions and garlic and heat through.
- Serve with rice.
- NOTE: Chicken breasts can be used instead of pork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I saw this recipe and thought it sounded so good. Then, I noticed who posted it and was SURE that it is a good one. Any recipe that is posted by "sensicheryl" is excellent. Thanks for sharing this one and I am going to be making this often for my husband. His favorite meal is pork chops any way he can get them...lol.