Pizza Dough (bread machine)
photo by Funny Cooking
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
2 large pizza crusts
- 1 1⁄4 cups luke water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1 teaspoon dry oregano or 1 teaspoon dry basil, crushed (or a little of all three)
- Combine all ingredients into bread pan.
- select dough setting.
- When dough is finished, remove from bread pan and pat out onto pizza pans and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 min.
- or until crust is golden brown.
- This can be done by hand also, but you will need to let the dough rise (double in size) and knead it down again and rise again before patting it into pizza crusts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 41y/o wife and mother of 2. I've been a nurse for 20 years. We live in a small town in Arkansas. My passion is cooking. I love to cook anything and everything. Luckily my family is adventerous in their eating habits, so I have lots of fun trying new things out on them. I also like camping, traveling, gardening,water sports and collecting recipes. I like getting to know other people from other parts of the world. We have 5 pets, 2 dogs and 3 ferrets. My worst pet peeve is when people stick their nose up at a dish before trying it, because they know a certain ingredient is in it. I know everyone has different tastes, but picky eaters just don't know what they are missing when they turn down a dish they havent even tried.