- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
3 Medium Pizzas
- In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer fitted with a dough hook, stir the yeast into the lukewarm or warm water until it dissolves.
- Add the pastry flour and salt and mix well.
- Continue kneading and adding the all-purpose flour 1 cup at a time, until the dough is smooth and not sticky, about 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and put in a lightly oiled bowl.
- Turn the ball to coat it with oil.
- Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place (75°F.) for one hour, until doubled in volume.
- Punch down the dough and divide it into three balls.
- Place the balls on parchment paper or a lightly floured work surface, cover, and let rise for 45 minutes, until doubled.
- This dough can be frozen for future use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!