Pistachio and Potato Side Dish
photo by Jillsybean
- Ready In:
- Boil the potatoes in a pan of water until soft.
- While they're boiling, dice bell peppers and finely chop pistachios (remove pistachios from shell, but don't worry about taking the brown 'skin' off the green flesh).
- Remove and drain potatoes when done.
- Lightly fry peppers with black pepper to season. When they start to brown add potato chunks and nuts. Use oil very sparingly.
- Sauté potatoes, stirring regularly, until they are light gold in colour.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!