Pineapple Onion Pork Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an old Taste of Home recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the four, salt and pepper. Add pork chops and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, brown the chops on both sides in butter.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in by 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
- Add water to dish.
- Place onion over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Pour over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION