Pineapple Macadamia Nut Loaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, oil, pineapple juice and pineapple.
- Mix well.
- Sift together baking powder and flour.
- Stir flour mixture into pineapple mixture.
- Fold in Macadamia nuts.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Makes one 9x5 loaf.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A nice moist and sweet bread. Although it was tasty, a little nondescript--if I hadn't baked it myself, I'm not sure I could even identify or detect the ingredients/flavor of pineapple/macadamias. My husband sure couldn't, but that didn't stop him from eating three slices at once. He just liked it, whatever it was. Thanks, Pvt. Amys Mom!
This is so good! I was looking for something to take to a family I'm preparing meals for, in addition to main course stuff and this was perfect! My pan is a little smaller than the 9x5, so I was able to make a mini loaf for myself and The Beau, we both loved it. I always have unsweetened coconut on hand, so I threw a little in, it went very well. I liked this bread because it's not overly sweet, but just enough. I'll be making again!