Pineapple-Cherry Dump Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious and simple cake for any occasion. A little on the lighter side, since it uses light pie filling.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly into a lightly greases 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Spread cherry pie filling over pineapple.
- Stir together cake mix, 1 cup water, and oil just until blended. ( Batter will be lumpy) Pour over cherry filling. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW! This turned out just so yummy!!! I made 2 batches of this cake for 2 different celebrations: the first one exactly how you have given it and for the second, I used 1 1/2 cups milk and 3/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup and no cherry pie filling. I topped off the second cake with vanilla ice cream in which I had added some raspberry essence. tBoth cakes were a grand hit! Thank you so much :)Reply
see 1 more