Pina Colada Slush
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 15 ounces cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 20 ounces pineapple
- 4 cups rum, of choice
- 1 liter pineapple carbonated beverages or 1 liter lemon soda
- Blend first 2 ingredients till smooth add to a large bowl or pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl. Stir to mix. Place in 2-3 freezer bags and freeze overnight.
- Bring to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Give a mix to blend and scoop into glasses and serve.
Join The Conversation