Pina Colada Slush
- Ready In:
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups light-colored rum
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1 (3 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large plastic container.
- Freeze at least 8 hours, stirring twice during freezing process.
- To serve, combine equal portions of frozen mixture and lemon-lime beverage, stirring well. Store any remaining frozen mixture in freezer. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!