MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Southern Living. A short-cut recipe that certainly is not as good as my mom’s homemade dressing/stuffing. But it’s pretty darn good when I have a craving for stuffing and do not have the time or energy to make it from scratch.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm)
- 4 (14 ounce) cans low-fat chicken broth, divided
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine stuffing mixes, 3 cans chicken broth, chopped celery, and next 6 ingredients.
- Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into a buttered 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour the remaining can of broth evenly over stuffing.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40-45 minutes until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION