Perfect Pumpkin Bars
These pumpkin bars are perfectly delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix, oil, 1 egg, nuts.
- Press into a greased 13x9" pan.
- Stir together pumpkin, condensed milk, almond extract, salt, remaining eggs, and reserved 1/2 cup cake mix.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very easy recipe, I would say it's a pantry recipe. You could potentially have everything on hand and whip this up in a snap. I used walnuts in the cake/crust. Made it in a 9x13 pan. My husband loved it. I thought the cake crust was a little too thick and very sweet. I think next time I might leave about 1/2 cup or more of the crust mixture out to thin it up a bid. Otherwise, the pumpkin part came out beautiful.