Perfect Potato Pockets
photo by Cindy Orley
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄3 ounces instant mashed potatoes, sour cream and cheddar
- 1 3⁄4 cups hot water
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup cooked ham, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1. In large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes and hot water. Add cream cheese; beat until blended. Stir in the ham, onions, bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Slightly stretch corners of short side of each triangle to make longer. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup potato mixture on center of each triangle. Bring corners to center over filling, overlapping ends; press gently to seal.
- 3. Mix butter and pepper sauce; brush over tops. Bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!