Perfect Pizza Dough Recipe
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (Melted)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine All Dry Ingredients---.
- Pour water and melted butter into bread machine, pour dry ingredients.
- next, close machine and run standard dough cycle. Once cycle.
- completes. Remove dough, divide into 2 portions and place in lightly.
- oiled or sprayed 1 gallon Zip Lock bag. Place dough in the.
- refrigerator and be ready for pizza anytime!---Good in fridge for 3-4.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wanted to make Stromboli Ring for supper for something a little different and wanted a pizza crust instead of bread roll - this worked like a charm,. I divided the dough in half as there is only 2 of us and froze the 2nd half, worked like a charm. Easy to roll out, and the perfect texture, I did add a teaspoon of italian seasoning to the dough when placing in the ABM. So nice to have a recipe that lets the ABM do all the work. Made for Spring PAC 2014