Perfect 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil Pan Fried Fish
photo by Rinshinomori
- Ready In:
- Combine panko, cornstarch, and Parmesan in a shallow dish.
- Place egg in another shallow dish and beat 10 times with a fork.
- Season fish fillets with seasoning of your choice such as Old Bay, Greek, Blackening, etc, salt, and pepper.
- Dip fish fillets in egg, letting excess drip back into the dish.
- Dredge fillets in Panko mixture, making sure to coat all sides. Do this no more than 1 hour before cooking.
- Heat 1 or 2 Tablespoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add fish fillets.
- Saute until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and serve with sauce of your choice, such as tartar sauce, piccata sauce, etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!