- Ready In:
- 1 lb whole mushroom
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté mushrooms in 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Dissolve beef cubes in hot water.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter and blend with flour.
- Add cream, salt and pepper, and beef broth.
- Top with mixture of bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake in buttered casserole for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!