Sautéed Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
photo by Simply Fresh Cooking
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces whole wheat linguine (1/4 of a 1 pound package)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 8 ounces mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3⁄4 - 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (if using pre-cooked shrimp use 8-10 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable stock, mushrooms, and garlic; cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp, salt, and pepper; cook about 1-2 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink on the outside. If using pre-cooked shrimp, cook until heated through. Stir in butter and fresh chives and add cooked pasta. Toss to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><span style=color: #808080;><strong><em><span style=color: #000000;>Hi!? I'm Rachael from Simply Fresh Cooking.? I love blogging with my husband about how we maintain a healthy diet.? </span></em><br /></strong></span></p>