Creamy Tuna Fettuccini
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Drain and flake tuna.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat butter and oil, add garlic and mushrooms; sauté until mushrooms are browned.
- Blend in sour cream, milk, and cheese.
- Fold in tuna and heat through.
- Place pasta on plate, spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
very easy and delicious meal. i followed the recipe exactly except i made a mistake and only used one can of tuna....but it was still great. i didnt have time to sautee everything so i threw the mushrooms, garlic, olive oil,tuna and butter into my slow cooker and sauteed them that way while the pasta cooked so i didnt have to watch over them. then when the pasta was just about done i threw in the sour cream,cheese and milk and let it meld together. it was very creamy but light; not too heavy like many cream dishes are. thanks for the tasty recipe. will make this again trying different seafood!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!