- Ready In:
- 2 -3 zucchini
- 2 summer squash
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- garlic powder
- Spray frying pan with olive oil spray or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Melt in a couple tablespoons of butter, add a little olive oil if you didn’t use it to coat the pan.
- Slice up zucchini into thin slices. Add diced onions, about 1/2 cup.
- While cooking, add a little bit of chicken broth as needed, to keep food from sticking/burning.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and paprika. Sautee until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yummy,just yummy! I did not change one item in this very tasty dish...just the way I prepare it was a bit different. I sauted the onions (large dice) until carmelized and then removed from pan. I cooked the squash and zucchini over very high heat to get some color on and then lowered heat, added about 3tbls of broth,1tbls butter and covered, cooking until firmly tender. Returned the onions and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. I used the paprika as a dusting on top of the finished dish. After I was done, I realized I left out the garlic powder, but it was not even missed. This is one big winner of a recipe!