Pepsi Ranch Pot Roast
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- Place roast in the bottom of crock pot.
- If you are adding onions and/or potatoes, cut these now and place on top of the roast.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over roast (and onions/potatoes).
- Sprinkle full pkg of ranch mix on top of the soup.
- Pour Pepsi over all. I use enough Pepsi to mostly cover all ingredients, and because it makes the best sauce/gravy I have ever tasted!
- Bake in crock pot all day, and enjoy a wonderful supper! If you want to start eating sooner, just cook on high.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We loved this pot roast! I used a bottom round roast, golden mushroom soup, and a large onion. The Pepsi I poured in until there was about an inch or so in the bottom of the dish. Left the potatoes out because I made mashed potatoes. Didnt make this in the crock pot because I didnt plan correctly. Baked in the oven at 350 degrees for about 2 1/2 hours. I covered with foil until the last half hour so the roast could brown. The roast was moist and tender, very nice flavor and the pan drippings I thickened with some flour and water. Very good gravy!! Will be making this pot roast again!
My husband and his Father loved this recipe! And getting them to eat something with new and different ingredients is like pulling teeth. They were not sure about adding Pepsi and ranch, but they are still raving about the taste. Wonderful recipe and so easy to just through in the crock pot and forget about it all day. And it makes the whole house smell great. Thanks for posting this wonderful recipe.
see 2 more reviews