Peppery Breaded Pork Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The breading gives the pork a little kick and helps keep them moist and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2 - 3/4 in. thick
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375'.
- Grease a 9x13 pan or use a nonstick pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with garlic, then remove from heat.
- In a shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, parsley, salt, onion powder and both peppers until blended.
- Dip pork into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange them in a single layer and drizzle with any remaining garlic butter and crumb mixture.
- Cover and bake about 25 minutes, uncover and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and meat is no longer pink when tested (You may need to adjust cooking time depending on type of dish or pan used to cook them in and thickness of meat).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION