Pepperoni Cheese Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Cook the onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Cut half of the pepperoni slices into fourths.
- Toss the onion, gr. pepper, pepperoni and cheese with the flour.
- All the milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour into a prepared pie shell.
- Gently place the remaining pepperoni around the edge of the pie.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: If using a frozen pie shell, use a deep dish shell.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Although I make a lot of recipes from this site, this is my first review. This was amazing!! Everyone wanted more. I did add 1t of Italian seasoning and used a little mozzerella cheese with the cheddar since I was running low. Served it with a salad. Just delicious. I sauteed enough of the onion and pepper for another pie and put it in the freezer and I have extra pepperoni and a pie shell, so the next one will come together even faster.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>