Pepper Steak Strips
a great meal, served with a salad.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 green bell peppers, julienned
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Slice beef in strips, brown in skillet with small amount of oil and place in oblong slow cooker.
- Add soy sauce, onion, garlic, pepper, sugar, and ginger and spoon over beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add tomatoes and green peppers and bouillon and cook 1 more hour.
- Coombine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water and stir into cooker.
- Continue cooking until liquid thickens.
- Serve over hot buttered rice or noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION