Peanut Butter Roll
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I make this regularly for my family and they love it.
- Ready In:
- Start by combining a few ingredients. Pour sugar into a large bowl.
- Than add the butter and slowly add drops of evaporated milk.
- Stir together slowly until it forms a ball.
- Place in center of wax paper that has been sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Roll out until it resembles a square.
- Then stir peanut butter until smooth enough to spread.
- Using back of the spoon, scoop out some peanut butter and smooth onto sugar mixture, moving towards the edge.
- Now you should take hold of the end of the wax paper and slowly roll the mixture up until it resembles a jelly roll.
- Place your peanut butter roll onto a plate and freeze for 30 minutes, since this is the best way to slice it. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION