Peach Sunrise Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt 1 stick of butter with the honey in a small saucepan; then set aside to cool.
- Melt the remaining 1 stick of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently, then set aside to cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cooled butter/honey mixture on each tortilla (reserve the remaining butter/honey mixture.).
- Spoon the peach mixture equally (about 2 large spoonfuls) onto each tortilla. Dollop several small spoonfuls of sour cream onto each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them side-by-side in the pan.
- Spoon the remaining butter/honey mixture over the tortillas, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Place 1 enchilada on each of the 10 serving plates, and drizzle with the sauce from the baking pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon, then garnish with strawberries and blueberries.
- May be served as a dessert, or substitution for salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!