Peach & Raspberry Ice Cream
- Ready In:
1 1/2 Quarts
- 3 medium peaches, pared,seeded and mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup thawed frozen red raspberries, pureed
- 2 cups coffee cream (NOT nondairy creamer) or 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 -5 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 3 -5 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- In 1 1/2 quart or larger ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Return leftovers to freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The flavor was delicious. Perfect late summer treat. I will say I ended up with more ice cream than would fit in my bowl/maker, so I might cut back a little next time. Also I think the natural pectin in the raspberries made the ice cream freeze up harder than I would like. I suggest either eating this right out of the maker or straining out more of the seeds.