MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Back in high school, the chair of the mathematics department made this punch for every banquet held at the school. It is quite good and, of course, non-alcoholic!
- Ready In:
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 2 1⁄2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I use 7-Up)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen peaches, slightly thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Chill the apricot nectar and lemon-lime soda.
- Just before serving time, combine the apricot nectar and the concentrated orange juice in punch bowl. Slowly pour in lemon-lime soda.
- Add the peaches and float generous spoonfuls of ice cream on top of the punch.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION