Peach Freezer Jam (Fruit Juice Sweetened)
photo by Cupcake-Princess
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package no sugar needed fruit pectin
- 1 3⁄4 cups apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups peeled pitted, and finely chopped ripe peaches (about 6 medium)
- Gradually stir in pectin into apple and lemon juice in a medium saucepan until dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peaches and stir for 1 minute. Ladel jam into clean plastic containers leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Put on caps and let jam sit in fridge until set. Put in the freezer for up to 1 year or keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't really like to cook that much, but I love to bake. My favorite thing to do is bake yummy homemade cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more. I enjoy eating bake goods as much as making them! I have a sweet Miniature Schnazer named Oliver that we adopted from the animal shelter. I like to collect old cookbooks, the oldest one I have is from 1913. My favorite magazines are Bon Appitite and Martha Stewart's Every Day Food. I just became a Certified Nursing Assistant. Around my house i'm known as the pissed off baker because when I bake you better stay out of the kitchen!!!