Peach Custard Pie
photo by Torachef 1997
- Ready In:
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 6 large peaches
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- cinnamon, butter
- Sprinkle tapioca on bottom of shell.
- Slice peaches into shell.
- Combine eggs and sugar and pour over peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400, then 45-50 minutes at 350.
- Cool and Serve- Keep refrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.