Patti's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 3 7⁄8 ounces sliced olives
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 large chopped onion
- 12 tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Saute onion in oil. Add chilis, chicken soup, chicken, olives and sour cream. Cook until hot.
- Add 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Spread 1/2 can of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Put 2 spoonfulls of chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll, and line up in baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
hip and crunchy mama of 3, who's concerned about the environment and the health of my family. We try to eat organic whole foods as much as possible, and love to try new things.