photo by nevillessault
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) package pie dough (bottom and top)
- 4 medium potatoes (small bite size)
- 4 pat butter
- 2 carrots, grated
- salt and pepper
- Mix onions with meat. Add carrots and diced to potatoes. Salt and pepper and mix in a large bowl.
- Prepare bottom crust (pie dough) in a deep dish pie pan. Pour meat and potato mixture into shell.
- Place 4 pats of butter on top and cover with top crust. DO NOT cut holes in top of crust. Seal crusts well.
- Bake in 375 degree oven on middle rack for 1 hour. Watch that crusts do not burn. Serve with gravy or ketchup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!