Pasta with Scallops and Lemon Butter Mustard Sauce
My favorite pasta recipe, the mustard is tangy and elegant. Very fast to make, use the small and less expensive scallops.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of, grated
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat butter (40%)
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked and hot
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- salt and pepper
- Simmer wine and lemon zest in medium saucepan.
- Add scallops and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Take out scallops, raise heat and reduce wine to about 1/4 cup.
- Reduce heat to low, whisk in mustard, then butter, in small pieces.
- Add scallops and any juice and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put sauce over cooked pasta-angel hair is good, and sprinkle on chives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 17 more