- Ready In:
- 1 lb frozen asparagus cuts
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Saute asparagus and mushrooms in a pan over medium heat until tender. Add flour to coat veggies and begin to brown for nutty flavor. Add chicken broth and mushroom slices. Cook until thickened.
- Drain pasta and transfer to pan with sauce and gently toss. Top with cheese and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!