Party Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 lemon, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1. Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place pork chops in a single layer in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3. Mix salsa, brown sugar and lemon in a small bowl.
- 4. Stack each pork chop with one slice of onion and 1 slice of lemon.
- 5. Pour salsa mix evenly over chops.
- Bake at 375 for 45 mins then broil for about 15 minutes or until lemon and onion are caremized.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!