Parmesan Dill Potatoes
- 3 -4 potatoes (Can be regular, red or new potatoes, which ever you prefer)
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil or 3 -5 tablespoons lite olive oil
- to taste dried dill weed
- to taste garlic salt
- to taste onion salt
- to taste parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil Potatoes for 10-15 minutes checking them for softness with a fork.
- You want them to be soft, but not falling apart or fully cooked.
- Cube the potatoes into approx.
- 1/2 to 1 inch cubes, not to thick or thin.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the oil onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put potatoes on sheet spreading them around in the oil, but keeping them away from direct contact with the side of the sheet. Season with garlic salt, onion salt and dill.
- (This should be over all potatoes, but depending on how much you want to flavor them, it is variable..
- I moderately-generously season them). Pepper to taste. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until done. Slightly golden brown.
- Halfway through check potatoes and stir around on sheet. If oil has cooked out, add the remaining oil, keeping potatoes moist but not saturated.
- After done, remove from oven and place in bowl, generously sprinkling Parmesan cheese over them.
- Stir well and serve, making sure each potato has some Parmesan cheese on it!!! Enjoy!!! Sarah Smith
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were delicious! I had to bake them for about an extra 10 minutes or so and I broiled them for the last five minutes for an little extra crispness. I didn't have any onion salt and I substituted celery salt (maybe not the brightest substititution), and I think the missing onion taste really harmed the flavour. Overall, great and easy dish.