Parmesan Chicken Wings Oreganata
- Ready In:
12 mini drumsticks
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 lb chicken wings, disjointed and tips discarded
- 1 small brown paper bags or 1 small ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a paper/ziploc bag combine cheese,parsley,paprika,oregano,bè and pepper.
- Toss to mix.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter,then place in the bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet and bake 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!