Paprika-Parmesan Butter (Steak Butter)
photo by Calee
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 anchovy fillet, drained, minced or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl until blended. (Can be made 2 days ahead). Use at room temperature.
- Spread over hot steaks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is my "cooking to impress" recipe! It's great with steak but I had some kangaroo fillets last week. I marinaded them overnight in red wine, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, black pepper and finely chopped sage and thyme. Then I cooked them on the barbecue (grill) and, while they were resting, sliced the seasoned butter on top. Oh my Dawkins! The taste was incredible! I've never had a better meal! Thanks so much!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> </p> 8724397"