Pantry Paella Style Shells and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes macaroni shells and cheese
- bay leaf (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken
- 1 (7 ounce) can shrimp
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby clams (optioinal)
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans or (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, cut in large strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic
- Prepare noodles as directed, adding bay leaf to cooking water. Do not add cheese yet. While noodles are cooking open cans and place in bottom of colander.
- Dump noodles on top of other ingredients in colander. By dumping the hot water on top of the other ingredients it heats those ingredients up. Do not rinse.
- Dump all back in noodle pan and add cheese sauce mixing well. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">