- Ready In:
- For Pancakes:.
- Mix all ingredients; don't over beat. Mix may have some lumps.
- Heat skillet and melt butter. Pour about 1/2 cup mix in circle into skillet and fry until bubbly. Turn over and fry until light brown.
- For Soup:.
- Place chicken broth and onion powder in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Take individual pancakes and roll them up into a fairly tight roll; cut off thin slices to form a shape that resembles linguine.
- Add "noodles" and salt, to taste, to soup and simmer for 3 minutes or to desired temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 kids. Since my DH's high cholesterol, we've been eating better. I never used to like cooking. Since eating better, I've liked learning and preparing new recipes. My kids haven't reconciled themselves to the new eating yet. I grind my own grain and make all my own breads.?Working 2 hours a day in the local high school lunch room.??I am homeschooling my high schooler.? ?Also found out 1 child has multiple food allergies (wheat, dairy, tomato, chocolate, etc) and another is gluten sensitive. So, we just started (July 09) eating gluten and dairy free. I've been busy with getting our house market ready, even though it's not the best time for that.?