Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies!!
NOTE- Recipe has been edited as per review's suggestion. Their way sounds a lot better. I still have not had a chance to try it. Looks super yummy, can't wait to try it :)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups Oreo cookies (crumbled)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Blend in the cream cheese and vanilla, then mix in flour, and add chocolate chips last.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Create 1 inch round balls of dough, roll them in the Oreos, and place (evenly spaced) on cookie sheet.
- Bake on center rack about 14-15 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The recipe is so sweet for me, so I lessened the sugar with 1/4 cup. perfect now :D<br/><br/>I didn't have to see the instructions but i made it right...<br/><br/>I creamed the butter and cream cheese with sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes, <br/>add the flour stir for one minute, <br/>then manually fold the choco chips... <br/>scoop using a cookie scooper then roll in the crumbled oreos... <br/>then bake... <br/><br/>Didn't chill anymore before baking....Reply
see 1 more