Homemade Soft Oreo Cookies
photo by Kim M.
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients together. It is very thick.
- Scoop out in balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350°F for 10 minutes. (it may not look done but it is).
- Cool 10 minutes. When cool, spread vanilla cream frosting in between two cookies to make a sandwich.
- Variations: add chocolate chips to batter. Mint chips are great.
- Use ice cream instead of frosting to make fantastic ice cream sandwiches.
- Can also be used as a base for a cookie hot fudge sundae.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a self-love coach who happens to love food. I cook almost daily for my husband of over 30 years and special needs daughter. I rarely follow a recipe exactly. I tweak them to my own taste. I have a few recipes that are uniquely my own.